Derek Chisora said Sky Sports He plans to withdraw after his next fight “Whatever happens”, but “badly wants it” that the title was filmed against Daniel Dubois at Wembley.
Last week, IBF confirmed that he would order Chisorain a mandatory challenge for the Brit Dubois World Cup on April 22.
The British heavyweight Utez Otto Wallin has twice earned points in his 49th fight for a career in February, which was named as an eliminator of the title for the right to challenge the current IBF champion Dubois.
Chisora was installed as a compulsory challenger for the IBF belt without the need for boxing in the final eliminator, and the 41-year-old discovered Sky Sports which Even if he became a world champion, he would no longer fight.
“Listen, I’m retiring at the end of this year. I won’t lie to you. I’ll be out. Will it delay my pension plans? No,” he said.
“Whatever happens, this will be the last. Yes, I’ll just leave (even if the world champion).
“You don’t understand, it’s not up to me either, it’s on my wife. That’s it. She said,” If after this she is fighting once more, I’ll leave you. “So I’m like, ‘Good well.’ She said, “One fight and you’re out.”
“You can’t do this ‘another, another’. This is a problem. Here you get caught and then problems are happening.
“So no. Even the British boxing board for control told me,” Another one and actually forbid you boxing. “That’s it.
“It’s the last dance. There’s no dance after that. That’s it. When I leave the ring, that’s it. It’s over.”
Chisora: I want the title of recording vs Dubois bad – would be on Wembley
While talks about the fight with Dubois are still held, Chisora confirmed that any potential blow would appear at Wembley, and he had already imagined it.
“We’ll see what’s going on, but I want that recording because IBF has made me obliged to do it. I want it, there are no two ways about it. I want it bad.
“I want to fight Daniel. It’s a good story, because behind the whole thing was my old coach trained. It’s a very exciting fight, and I just want that recording now.
“This is the first time in my career, I was obliged to shoot the world title. Can you believe that?
“I told myself that I only had a few fights left, so I would just train hard, devote myself to it and have a lot of fun.
“Yes, I’ll wait (for Dubois fight). I’m not in a hurry. I’ll try to call Frank (Warren) after this. I’ll wait and see what’s going on, but I want that world title.
“I’ll try to get news this weekend, but I can guarantee you that the fight with Daniel will happen at Wembley.
“I’ll sell Wembley. I’m planning the whole entrance to the ring, everything in my head right now. I am currently working. I’m not training yet but I’m working on it. Entrance to the ring, show.
“My ideal date would be on Sunday at Bank Holiday. Everyone goes out, women and children, have a good time, great show, enjoy and go home. Ben Shalom promoted a fight on Sunday. It was a blockbuster. It was wonderful.
“I don’t know (what date). Not on me.”
Boxing boxing in the sky
Sunday 6 April
Richard Torrez Jr v Guido Vianello
Sunday 20th April
Ben Whittaker V Liam Cameron 2
Saturday 26. April, Sky Sports Box Office
Chris Eubank Jr against Conor Benn
Monday 5th May
Naoya Inoue against Ramon Cardenas
Sunday 10 May
Emanuel Navarrete V Charly Suarez
Sunday 25 May
Manchester Box Cup amateur tournament
Saturday 7th June
Callum Simpson V Ivan Zucco
https://e0.365dm.com/25/03/1600×900/skysports-derek-chisora-boxing_6866921.jpg?20250325184130
2025-03-31 16:22:00