"Appearance / Menu" section. Location - "Header home page".
Dark Mode Light Mode
Myanmar earthquake: UN calls for urgent protection of vulnerable women and girls
It is reported that Trump told his office members that Elon Musk would soon be distracted from Dogee “fast”
Slovakia backs plan to shoot 350 bears after man killed in attack

It is reported that Trump told his office members that Elon Musk would soon be distracted from Dogee “fast”

GettyImages 2206202223 e1743621420441 GettyImages 2206202223 e1743621420441

GettyImages 2206202223 e1743621420441
  • President Donald Trump told the cabinet that the richest man in the world Elon Musk In the coming weeks will leave its post administration “soon” Politics Report. Musk’s involvement in the government summoned public sentiment Around his company will deteriorate; Departure from the executive will allow it to return to his business. The White House publicly rejected the reports, calling the news “fake.”

President Donald Trump warned those who are in their inner circle, including some members of the Cabinet that Elon Musk will withdraw from his role as a figure head of the government’s efficiency (DOGE) for a few weeks, the report said Politics.

While Trump emphasized that he was satisfied with Musk and the efforts of Dogel, both reportedly decided that Musk had come to an auxiliary role in Washington so he could return to his business, three Trump’s anonymous insiders reported.

“I think he was strange, but I also think he has a big running company … And at some point he will come back. He wants,” Trump told reporters on Monday.

Musk, classified as a special government officer (SGE), was busy with federal costs and are planned to end his stay in the White House in late May when he reaches a 130-day SGE work cap. The report comes more than a month after the senior political advisor close to Trump said Politics This Musk was “here to stay” and exceeded it with a 130-day temporary scale.

One senior administration official told Politics It is likely that Musk will be engaged in an informal advice and continues to perform in the White House. The other said that in the same report, everyone who believes that Musk would leave Trump’s eyes “foolish”.

Press -Secretary Carolyn Levit said in X place on Wednesday Politics The report was “garbage” and they agreed that Musk would leave the White House as a special government officer when completing his work with Doge.

In addition, the White House press secretary, Harrison Fields, said Wealth In the Fake News report.

“That is why President Trump and Dodge stopped millions of dollars in the waste, state contracts for the so-called information organizations that reduced their authority with the American people,” Field said, citing Politics binds with USAID budget cuts.

Musk caused frustration among those close to Trump administration who are considering the richest person in the world as a political responsibility. Most importantly, Musk publicly supported and abandoned a conservative judge who lost the application for the Supreme Court of Wisconsin with a wide stock On Tuesday, which testifies to public sentiment near the billionaire.

Last week, Trump began to lay the way to Musk’s exit from Washington, reporting that Moscow’s cabinet members would start their transition from the executive power, an insider, who was not at the meeting but informed about what was said.

During the political endeavors, Musi’s enterprises accepted in particular Tesla. Last month Mus confess What he managed his business with “great difficulties”, juggling his federal duties.

After Politics However, the report came out that EV Maker’s shares jumped, signaling that Musk could return the attention to Tesla after the company survived a rigid stretch.

Tesla was the main victim of Moscow’s political activity, and although its departure from Dogel would probably not do much to increase demand in Europe

Over the last month, Tesla shares have fallen by more than 5% and plunged into more than 31% compared to last year. In addition, the shares in the first quarter decreased by 36%, its largest quarterly slip since 2022.

Originally this story was presented on Fortune.com


https://fortune.com/img-assets/wp-content/uploads/2025/04/GettyImages-2206202223-e1743621420441.jpg?resize=1200,600
2025-04-02 19:28:00
Stuart Dyos

Keep Up to Date with the Most Important News

By pressing the Subscribe button, you confirm that you have read and are agreeing to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use
Add a comment Add a comment

Leave a Reply

Previous Post

Myanmar earthquake: UN calls for urgent protection of vulnerable women and girls

Next Post
01a8a590 0ff1 11f0 8071 effa4d8e1d75

Slovakia backs plan to shoot 350 bears after man killed in attack