Stating credible exceptional murders in several areas of the capital, the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights said that victims are suspected of cooperation with rival destinies (RSF) fighters.
“I invite the commanders of the Sudan Armed Forces to attend the current measures to end with arbitrary lifestyle,” he insisted on Mr. Türk, pointing to Reports attributing murders in soldiers with SAF, state insurance staff and the associated militia.
Video Straros
The comments of the High Commissioners follow the “multiple terrible videos” on the Social Media from 26. March, apparently recorded in the southern and eastern Khartum and show armed men “Some in the uniform” in civilian clothes “.
In some videos, the perpetrators say to punish RSF supporters, the head of UN rights, adding that “extremely disgusted” by development.
One report from the January of January Al Hezu south Khartoum reportedly showed allegedly killing at least 20 civilians, including one woman, by the VAF and associated supporters.
Call of responsibility
“The importance of murder are serious violations of international human rights and humanitarian law,” Mr. Türk said. “Individual perpetrators, as well as those with command responsibility, must be responsible for such unacceptable actions according to the International Criminal Code.”
The Sudanese Spiral Crisis arises from the disintegration of the transition to the civilian rule after the overthrow of the long-term ruler Omar al-Bashir in 2019. years.
The country was the first to visit Mr. Türk as a High Commissioner in November 2022. years, and was invested in the attempted protection of Sudanese people from a heavy fight and a catastrophic humanitarian crisis that caught the country. In May 2024. talked with rival Generals Abdel Fattah Al-Burhan from SAF and Mohammed Hamdan Dagala, RSF chief, in an effort to continue with a peaceful crisis resolution.
Human Rights Council Reflector
To the current Human Rights Council Session in Geneva, however, High Commissioner warned More than 600,000 people are on the edge of hunger in Sudan after almost two years of fighting.
“The head is reported to be held in five areas, including Zamzam the volume of the camp in northern Darfur,” Mr. Türk said, referring to a shelter in which (WFP) He was forced to suspend his life operations in the middle of intense struggles.
An additional five more areas could face hunger in the coming months, and the further 17 is at risk, the High Commissioner Council said 27. February. “My staff heard hooking with hunger death testimonies in Khartoum and Omdurman.”
El Fasher Warning
In the warning late on Wednesday, UN UN Coordination Office, OchaHe warned that 250,000 people – mostly women, children and older people – Violence rose to Al Mala area, about 180 kilometers north of El Fasher, North Darfur capital.
“Many are now scattered in 15 villages, missing even the basic necessities, said the UN agency, pointing out that only last week, the UN migration agency, IomHe said 75,000 people were displaced because of the conflict.
“The newly registered person would mark a very significant escalation in displacement and signals a serious deterioration in a larger wonderful humanitarian situation across northern Darfur,” said Ocha.
Meanwhile, in the meantime, humanitarian partners continue to respond to the outbreak of hepatitis that spreads among displaced communities at the scene of Gharb Al Matar in Kassal State.
Between 27. and 31. March, more than 60 new suspicious cases were recorded, adopting a total of 236 cases in less than a month.
Outbreaks are moving overcrowded living conditions, bad sanitary and limited health care.
Millions are displaced
To date, estimated 8.8 million people are forced from their homes to camps and other locations within Sudan; 3.5 million ran over borders more.
More than 30.4 million people need help, from health to food and other forms of humanitarian support. Less than 30 percent of hospitals and clinics still work, and the outbreaks of diseases are game in displacement camps.
Internet threat
In the statement, Mr. Türk expressed concern about the increase in the internet speech hate and encouraging violence in Sudan “, with the lists of individuals accused of cooperating with RSF published online”. The High Commissioner also warned that the ethnic groups from the Darfur region and the Cordophane targeted disproportionately, before the Sudanian authority was initiated independent, transparent and efficient investigations in the latest incidents.
https://global.unitednations.entermediadb.net/assets/mediadb/services/module/asset/downloads/preset/Libraries/Production%20Library/12-11-2024_Unsplash_Sudan_Khartoum.jpg/image770x420cropped.jpg
2025-04-03 12:00:00